For some of you, this marks the end of four years in at least one ag class, three years of ag leadership, many hours together on buses, planes, suburbans etc. For some of you, you’ve just spent more time with me than with your family! We’ve been FAMILY in many cases. Take a look back at all the blog posts you’ve written – especially those of you that have spent three years in Ag Leadership. Has your writing improved? Has your thought process changed or matured? I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it, I look forward to seeing what happens in the next chapters of your lives! Underclassmen – we’re not done yet. There are still a lot of adventures to be had, success stories to write, and memories to make!
EVERYONE – Please log in and update AET.
- Make sure your cell phone and non-school email address are listed in your profile.
- Update any community service
- Update any FFA Activities, CDEs, State Convention, new offices etc
- Update any SAE information – hours, income, purchases, expenses
- What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
- What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?
- What was the nicest thing someone in our class/school did for you this year?
- What was the most challenging part of this year for you?
- Where is your favorite place in our classroom (or school)? Why?
- If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be?
- What are three things you did this year to help your classmates/friends/family?
- What are the three most important things you learned this year?
- What is something that was hard for you at the start of the year but is easy now?
- In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements?
- What is your favorite part of the day in our school? Why?
- What is something you taught your teacher or classmates/friends this year?
- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?
- What was the best piece of work (for any class) that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best?
- What person at our school has made the biggest impact in your life this year? Why?
- What is something your teachers could have done to make this year better?
- What are six words that best describe this school year?
- Knowing what you know now, if you could write a letter to yourself that would travel back in time so that you would receive it at the start of the school year (or high school career for seniors), what advice would you give your younger self?
- When you consider the rest of your life, what percentage of what you learned this year do you think will be useful to you?
- What advice would you give students who will follow you at WCHS next year?
Your post is due for Seniors – before I can sign your sign out sheet. Underclassmen, your due date is Friday, May 19, 2017 at 8:15 a.m.